What is EdConnect?
EdConnect is a casual and safe networking and professional development event where you can seek answers, offer support and work alongside other passionate, driven and experienced professionals.
- Share your stories whilst learning from others
- Offer support and advice in a safe and collaborative environment
- Enjoy interactive presentations from other local professionals and businesses
- Hear the latest industry updates and tackle the problems we all face together!
- Access free business support services including Workplace Relations / HR, Workplace Safety, Mental Health & any others we need
Come along to EdConnect and enjoy some light refreshments whilst we share industry updates, continue our professional development and strengthen our network with like-minded industry professionals…
Bring a colleague – safety in numbers!
EdConnect is a gold coin event hosted by KARBEN Training Solutions.
Light refreshments provided. Bookings essential for catering purposes
Who should attend the EdConnect Workshop
EdConnect is open to any and all professionals interested in strengthening their network and continuing their professional development.
Each topic is suitable for a professionals from a broad range of industries but some topics may be more suited for specific industries:
This topic is suitable for professionals working in the Community Services industry and may assist you to meet Standard 7 of Aged Care Quality Standards and the NDIS Code of Conduct.
This topic is suitable for professionals working in the Early Childhood and School Age Education and Care industries and may assist you to meet Quality Area 7 of the National Quality Standards.
This topic is suitable for Vocational Education and Training professionals and may assist you meet your requirements under Standard 1 of the Standards for RTOs 2015 and the Smart and Skilled Teaching and Leadership Policy.