Mentor Skills Workshops
About the session
Do you mentor trainees?
Carry out workplace training activities?
Supervise a team?
Then this professional development workshop is for you!
To ensure you develop the skills necessary for an effective mentor / mentee relationship join us for some light refreshments to discuss:
- Effective coaching, supervising & mentoring of workplace learners at all stages of their development
- How to provide effective & timely feedback for improved results
- What to do if it goes wrong…
EdConnect is a gold coin event hosted by KARBEN Training Solutions.
Light refreshments provided. Bookings essential for catering purposes
Who should attend the Mentor Skills Workshop?
- Workplace Supervisors
- Apprentice & Trainee Supervisors
- Training Managers / Coordinators
- Workplace Mentors – anyone keen to learn more about work-based training programs!
We service all areas throughout Central Coast, Newcastle and Sydney. Courses are held weekly on the Central Coast NSW in Wyong or alternatively we can arrange to visit your workplace for group sessions.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements, We have a solution for any business or individual!
How to enrol for this course
Instructions: Please review the course dates below that suit you to attend, select ‘REGISTER NOW’ to complete your enrolment form securely online. Upon the successful completion of the enrolment form you will receive a confirmation letter via email or mail confirming your enrolment, into the applicable course.
We DO NOT cancel class regardless of the amount of students enrolled!