Website Breaking Barriers Disability Services
About the role
Breaking Barriers Disability Service is looking for Disability Support Workers to provide support to participants living in the community and their own homes.
What are the skills and experience you require for this role
Successful applicants will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Community Services or Disability
- Current First Aid certificate
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Current Police Check
What are the job benefits
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid according to the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services (SCHADS) Industry Award.
Sunday 30th August 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.